Thursday, November 02, 2006

Still More Pictures :)

Hannah and HER Julianna. She couldn't keep her hands and lips off her newest cousin. Thankfully all the girls and adults shared quite well this past weekend :)



Hawaiian Emily


Hannah maulling her cousin Sami


Hannah playing in the field


Peaceful Julianna

8 comments:

Troy & Sherry said...

what cute pictures - thanks for sharing them with us....how is everybody feeling? love you friend!

Monica said...

I am feeling worse, but I think the girls are feeling a little better. Praise God the medicine is working. Thank you so much for asking. You are such a wonderful friend!

Sam said...

Wow I love the picture of Hannah in the field in B&W. That is amazing. I wish I had a wall I could hang it up on. I don't even have places to hang sami's picts up right now. Except in the living room. The other picts are great too. Glad you are feeling better. I hope I wasn't much of a bother tonight. You just seem to know how to solve everything. I hope your trip goes well tomorrow. I love you and you are in my prayers.
san

Scott and Beth said...

I love it when you post new pictures! I'm glad the girls a little better...hopefully you are better today!

Monica said...

No, Sandy, you weren't a bother at all!!! I appreciate all your concern for all of us. You are a super friend.

I actually couldn't take it any more and had to go and buy myself some medicine this morning after taking Allen to work. So, hopefully I will be on the mend soon too!

Anonymous said...

The pictures are adorable. Been praying for you and your family.

Jen said...

Beautiful pictures! Hope you are feeling better for the weekend. Sierra & Brooke both got sick the night we got back - mix of stomach flu and cold - yuck! Welcome home :)

Liesl said...

I like the picture of hannah in the field. very cool.