
Early Sunday morning Allen woke up with terrible side cramps. I worry it is his gall bladder, but he has been told it is just muscular. Hmm...maybe they are sympathy pains :) Well, anyway....he was up from about 3-6:30 am with excruciating pains. So we decided it wouldn't be a good idea to pack up and leave right away Sunday afternoon. Thankfully he has plenty of sick days. Bad for Allen, good for us. We enjoyed staying an extra day. On the way home we stopped in Rochelle at the train park. Allen and Hannah are both train fanatics. Allen took these good pictures. I am so grateful for a husband that wants to take our kids to fun places and help them learn and gain good family memories. I love you, Allen. You are the best husband and daddy EVER!!!!!

6 comments:
I hope Allen is okay! Could it be kidney stones?
He only gets them a couple of times a year. They said at the hospital a couple of years ago that it wasn't. Who knows?
hope your on the mend now allen, again monica some lovely piccies i can't wait til we have saved enough to come visit we are longing be to able to meet all the family in person love ya!!!!!!!
We can't wait for you guys to come either :) It will be great fun. We will have to plan a vacation up to WI too so we can spend time with you all.
Monica, that pic of you & the girls down a couple posts, you look STUNNING, & you can SO tell the weight loss. You can keep it up!!!!
Danna can I pledge my undying love to you now????? I can't tell you how much that meant to me!
Post a Comment