Can you find her dimple? Pray for Miss Emily. I am making her give up her paci cold turkey tonight after I discovered that her front teeth look a little pushed out. I am paranoid of buck teeth!
He is trying so hard to crawl. Here he is doing a push up ;) He can do it way better than I!
Am I sitting? Did I do it? He sat up for about 5 minutes today even on the slickery floor! Way to go buddy.
Do you like my new highlight. It is spit up! I just had to document it. Unbelievable!
4 comments:
NO WAY on that spit up! I've never had a spitter-upper, & oh my word, GROSS! LOL
That pic of "Admit it, I'm cute" of Joseph in his greenies -- oh he looks SO scrunchable in it! Fave pic of him to date!
Yeah I have HUGE spitters in Emily and Joseph. In fact, Emily was so bad we had to take her to Children's hospital b/c they worried something was wrong. We couldn't use any cute burp clothes...we had to use dish towels and hand towels b/c they were so much more absorbant.
Oooh, He is scrunchable. He is a super sturdy kid that likes to be snuggled. I am so blessed.
I am not one who likes to be spit on...that will be something hard for me to put up with when I have a baby...
Oooh it was very hard to get used to. I gagged quite a lot with Hannah. I now just try not to think about it!
Post a Comment