How beautiful! I think we'll put our tree up the Monday after Thanksgiving. We will be out of town until Sunday and we don't have any time before Thanksgiving to do it.
I love the tree Monica! I actually seriously considered putting my tree up last weekend. Limited time prevented me from getting it up but it is definitely going up this Saturday! Oh, this is just the best time of year!!!
5 comments:
How beautiful! I think we'll put our tree up the Monday after Thanksgiving. We will be out of town until Sunday and we don't have any time before Thanksgiving to do it.
Tis the season to be incredibly busy :) I do enjoy it though!
hiya we don't have thanks giving in the u.k what day is thanks giving in the u.s and by the way monica your tree looks fab take care love to all xxxx
Thanksgiving is next Thursday this year. I think it is the last Thursday in November. Someone will have to correct me if I am wrong.
I am surprised you are online Nic. Aren't you guys moving this weekend??? Praying for you!
I love the tree Monica! I actually seriously considered putting my tree up last weekend. Limited time prevented me from getting it up but it is definitely going up this Saturday! Oh, this is just the best time of year!!!
Post a Comment