My little Cheesehead. She has made her mom proud. She didn't want to part with her bag of cheese even when she said she was going to take a nap. See...I told you guys, being a Cheesehead is just in your blood. Plus, while reciting numbers she got to 4. She told Allen, "4 that's for Brett Favre...Go Brett Favre!" That's my girl!!!!!
Dana (my sister-in-law) and me. We didn't even know what the other was wearing. I am so grateful for having a friend that is my sister-in-law. I know inlaws are tricky for some if not a torment for others. I am so very lucky!
Whoa boy. I wanted to have pretty after dinner coffee, so we washed my mom's grandma's china tea cups. Then I put them on my grandma's tea cart. It was cool to be able to use all that. Although it was a little dangerous having my little lunatic around :) We weren't paying attention to him until we heard the clang of china as he repeatedly rammed into the tea cart trying to get things off it! Yikes.
My cutie pie nephew, Dakota. He is almost 11 years old. I can't believe it. Normally he hides from the camera....you know boys this age :) His mom was playing with my camera and got this fun one. We love you guys!!!


2 comments:
...Dakota is almost 11??? I feel old...
Yeah...I know!!!!!
Post a Comment