Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Auntie Dana and Joseph. I don't know who was more tired :P Isn't he getting huge? I have an appointment for him tomorrow for his well baby. I can't wait to see how much he has grown. I am having to get out his 12 month clothes because he is too tall for the others.


The guys bonded this weekend while playing video games.




2 comments:

Liesl said...

Hey Monica,
I can't believe how huge Joseph looks in that shot with Dana. I don't think I'll ever get over how much my kids seem to change overnight.
Jimmy's Grotto sounds familiar. I asked my parents and they said the same thing. Never had it though!

Monica said...

It is absolutely horrible nutritionally. It is located downtown Waukesha and makes ponzas. They are pizza in a pastry crust then fried. Way better than a calzone but similar :)

I know. He is HUGE I can't keep the right clothes in his closet. I just had to bring up 12 months clothes and he is just turning 7 months!!!