Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Fun with Family

This weekend while we had onsite photographers we attempted to take our family Christmas picture. Needless to say 20 pictures and a few tears later I have only a couple that could even work. Oh well....better than none right? This is me and the girls before we started the photo shoot....see we are smiling here :)
My kids absolutely loved spending time with their family. The kids got along brilliantly. I am so grateful for such super cousins for my kids. Man, they are so cute.


Uncle Chris holding Joseph. I think Joseph has Chris' bug eyes :)

Nanny was reading the girls a book and teaching them about her grandfather's metronome. I am so grateful for these times!


Bumpa playing with Joseph. Joseph thought he was so funny! We are so blessed for our kids to have such wonderful grandparents! They just love their Nanny, Bumpa, MawMaw, Papa, Gamma, and Gampa!

2 comments:

Scott and Beth said...

The one of your dad playing with Joseph is so cute!

Monica said...

Hey, Dana! I am glad you got on to see the pictures :) I was going to call and tell you to check out the ones from the weekend and especially Allison's birthday post.