Here is Allen's dad, Clarence at his retirement luau. Isn't that hat great? I big thanks to Karen for all the borrowed decorations, to Tammy for coming and helping me decorate and to Karen again for all her picture taking!!!! You girls are just so wonderful.
This is Michelle (Allen's sister), Joseph, Allen and Julianna. Can you tell which baby belongs to whom?
Here is me and my love at the party. I guess it can serve as an update picture :)
3 comments:
Yay! What a fun party! Also, you and Allen look just wonderful! You are both doing a great job with the diet! I am so excited and proud of you for keeping it up!
you guys look great monica you are such a beautiful person and wow you can see you both have done absolutley amazing on your weight loss love you millions xxxx nicki xxxx
You guys are so very sweet. Thank you so much for the encouraging comments. It means the WORLD to us!!!
Post a Comment