Tuesday, November 14, 2006

On Track

All right.....good news. I am posting a loss this week. I am down 8 pounds from last week's weigh in. So I lost the 7 pound I gained the week before and lost another pound. Praise God. I have my ob/gyn appointment on Thursday. So, I will be able to happily tell Dr Behm that I took his challenge of losing 20 pounds before my next appointment and exceeded that to lose 32 pounds :) Allen has lost 5 pounds this week! He is just amazing. I can't even remember how much that is for him. I think it is like 57 pounds. Can you even believe that?

I also wanted to tell you guys that I have also lost significant inches. That is just as encouraging. Here is what I have lost since we started this journey....

Arm: 2.5 inches from each arm
Stomach: 4 inches
Hips: 3.25 inches
Chest: 2.24 inches

5 comments:

Scott and Beth said...

I told ya that last week was no good! I'm so proud of you! I can't wait to hear what your doctor has to say!

Anonymous said...

Monica!!!!!!! You are doing SO well, woman! I bet you felt lighter than a cloud today when those numbers showed the truth. You can know for sure now that you definitely have a water retention pattern! I am SO excited for you!

Monica said...

Thank you guys. I nearly did an Irish jig of joy when the numbers were in my favor!

Troy & Sherry said...

you are the woman - good job :) keep it up and i told you it would come off :)

Monica said...

See that is why I need you guys...you have faith when I have nothing left but the incredible urge for a hoho :)