I have an idea and am curious if anyone is interested. I know so many of us use different baby diapers, wipes and formulas....not to mention other items. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in coupon swapping. I would volunteer to be the distribution center. You send me coupons people need then I will send them out. If you would like to be mailed coupons for items you use most often....first list the coupons you are interested in. Then send me a couple of self addressed stamped envelopes and I will divide up all the coupons that come in and mail out ones to you that are on your list. What do you think?
Coupons I am interested in:
Charmin
Smart Ones
Weight Watchers fudge bars
Weight Watchers yogurt
Carnation liquid creamer
Huggies extra sensitive shampoo/soap
Hefty garbage bags
Ball Park fat free hot dogs
Old Spice deodorant
This is all that is coming to my mind now. I will add more when I can think straight.
Monday, November 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
THat is a good idea. But I don't get coupons so I will have to let it pass. Thank you for your time though.
Even if you don't get coupons you can still receive coupons! I know you use Huggies..... so you can sign up for Huggies coupons!!!! I am sure there will be people who won't need them...like Clarence and Jane for instance that would be more than willing to give me their baby coupons :)
That sounds like a great idea. Maybe we would get more treats that way! We will have Michelle work on a list. Michelle says that having a master list with the products that everyone needs coupons for would be helpful when cutting out coupons.
I buy huggies at Costco They don't take other ppls coupons anymore. If someone else needs them share with them.
Michelle....did you really respond on a blog????? Tee hee....I mean Heidi. Yes, I will have a master list once everyone sends me what they would like coupons for. I will even send the list to Nanny and Bumpa and MawMaw and Papa and have them scouring the ads for us all :P
PLEASE!!! I love coupons(cupons as Caleb calles them). I use Pampers, huggies wipes, Aveeno bath stuff, soon to be baby food, Quilted Northern toilet paper, Lysol wipes, Glad trash bags, Nestle Good Start Formula, Tylenol (baby) , durecell batteries, oxi clean luaundry deterg, vanilla lavender downy dryer sheets and fab soft, old spice mens deotorant, suave women deotorant, febreeze air freshner, dawn or pamolive dish deterg, to name a few....I have some coupons that I will send to you this week. GREAT IDEA!!!!!!
Yahoooo...I am glad you guys like this idea! I will have a list typed up to post soon.
Post a Comment