Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Happy Birthday, Christina!!!!

I am so sorry Christina that I didn't get a card out to you :( I hope you had a fantastic birthday. Tell Buddy I will be praying for him and those wisdom teeth....well, the lack thereof.

Christina, you are a fantastic friend and roommate. You have been one of my very favorite. I don't think I could have made it through some personality conflicts I had with the "other roommate" if it wasn't for you :) Boy was she a pill hey???

My favorite story about you is when I told you to clean my box fan. I had told you to rinse it in the bathtub. I meant to take off the two grate type things. You put the whole thing in a bath. It never quite sounded the same. Ha ha ...you kill me :)

Happy Birthday, and I love you much!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Monica,

Hi! I forgot all about the fan in the bathtub and when I read it I burst out laughing and told Buddy to come read your blog. I told him I was just trying to help:) Thanks for your friendship and Buddy is recovering nicely!

Monica said...

You are the best Christina. I so appreciate your sense of humor. Did you have a nice bday?

Anonymous said...

Yes I had a good birthday, besides being a little scared since it was the first time Buddy had surgury of any kind and put to sleep. My Mom asked me what I am eating for my dinner and I said cream of spinach soup. Buddy can't eat regular foods yet and I didn't want to cook something he liked, that would be mean. Buddy's Mom went with us to the oral surgeon and stayed for the afternoon and we had a great time together.