Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Weight Time

I really didn't have high hopes for the week's weigh in. Friday we had Clarence's retirement party luau. Michelle barbequed...enough said. Not to mention there was cake and coffee. Then Saturday we went back over there for lunch and dinner was a Sunday School party where we had chili dogs and s'mores. Not even going to look up those points. Sunday was Julianna's dedication. We had fried chicken and even got to take some home. Maybe notsuch a good idea :) I am definitely a social eater and an emotional eater. I have learned that these last couple of months.
But God is good and I still lost a pound. So, if nothing else all the running around helped as well as having smaller portions...even if it is just a noodle or two :)

3 comments:

Scott and Beth said...

Yay! It seems like a slow go to you I'm sure, but at least you're losing! 1 pound a week is 52 pounds a year! Keep it up!

Monica said...

Yeah....and I soooo don't want it to last a year!!!!!! I guess the slower it comes off...supposedly the more likely I am to keep it off :)

Thanks for the cheers Beth. You are definitely one of the faithful!

Troy & Sherry said...

Keep it up friend! i love you and am so excited to see you someday! After we move into the house we will come i promise :)