Monday, October 09, 2006

Happy Birthday, Allen!!!!

My beloved is 35 today!!! I love you so very much. Thank you for being the most amazing man I have ever met! You are definitely getting even better with age (which is hard to imagine). He gave himself a super present too...he lost more weight. He is now officially down 49 pounds. Unbelievable! I am so proud of you.

I am grateful to report that I have lost another pound. I didn't feel I did very well last week. I felt like an emotional eater. I am more of a frustrated/angry eater. I get crabby and then I get rebellious. So, I am officially down 28 pounds. I will have to say that how fast Allen is losing is still getting on my nerves!!!!!

4 comments:

Scott and Beth said...

Happy Birthday to Allen! Great job on the weight loss too...to both of you! Monica, 1 pound is better than no pounds:)

nicandsi said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!! hope you have a great day allen by the way you look so different with your weight loss well done you and monica both look great take care speak soon xxxx

Sam said...

Happy birthday Allen. Monica you are beautiful.

Sam said...

Happy birthday Allen. Monica you are beautiful.