Monday, October 02, 2006

D-Day

Well, another week has past...alas, I have lost no weight. I didn't gain though either. I am pretty ok with it seeing as it is once again...TOM! Seems like it is every other week. Allen has lost another 2 pounds. I definitely can't keep pace with him. All I really ask is that he not pass me up and weigh less than me. I would go off the deep end :P

8 comments:

Troy & Sherry said...

keep it up friend! i love you!

Troy & Sherry said...

and that last comment made me laugh out loud - i agree if troy ever weighed less than me i would cry really really hard and probably stop eating!! i love that my hubbie is bigger that me - it is a protection thing i think.

Sam said...

Monica, you look wonderful. I can seriously tell you have lost weight. I think you will catch up to allen soon. Allen is a hard man to keep up with when it comes to something he wants, but you are the woman to do it. :)

nicandsi said...

hey hun how did you get the little photo that comes up everytime you post a comment how do i attach it so i can put a photo of simon and i on my comments take care love you all millions by the way i received a card from auntie cis saturday and now i have her address i am going to write regular i'm so excited that i can write in person there is nothing better than getting mail from loved ones once again take care speak soon xxxx

Monica said...

Nic...oh she would LOVE that way more than you can even imagine. She really does miss home (England) and especially her family

Monica said...

Sherry...I feel like I haven't talked or emailed you in forever. Sorry friend!

Monica said...

Thank you for the encouragement Sandy.I can tell that your weight loss has started up again too :)

Scott and Beth said...

That is great that you didn't add any weight during TOM! I sure you'll notice a change next week!