Yahoo....I didn't have to repress my incredible urge to chuck the scale across the room this morning. I weighed in 2 pounds lost since I last logged in two weeks ago. The progress is definitely slow-going, but at least it is going :) So that gives me 30 pounds lost. I really haven't been exercising, so I know that I can jump start my loss by getting my rear in gear...so that is nice that I haven't really hit a loss plateau yet that I haven't had a clue why I am not losing. Allen lost another 2 pounds. He is now down 51 pounds. Man he is a stud :) Can I just say once again what a blessing he is to do this with me. He is so amazing. Thank you all for keeping me accountable. I really love and appreciate you. Thank you for the reminder to post, Beth :)
Also, at the advice of my sister-in-law, Michelle, I am now switching my weigh in day to Tuesday. That way I can save my flex points for more cushion on the weekends, but then I have Monday to bounce back :)
Tuesday, October 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Yay! Two pounds is great! Wow...you've made it half way to the mark of your doctor! That's awesome! How many weeks have you been on the diet?
Great job to Allen too!
Do you guys feel a difference physically...less tired or anything like that?
very awesome! makes me want to get my rear in gear and lose some poundage - i have a goal before we start trying to have a baby - thanks for being such an encouragement friend...
Yes, it feels awesome to make it half way to that goal...and ahead of his schedule. He wanted me to have lost 20 by the middle of November :) Yes, I feel more able to do things. I am definitely feeling better about myself.
All right Sherry! Get on the bandwagon :) I know this for a fact....if I can do it....ANYONE can!!!!!
Hey hey HEY!!! 30 pounds?!!! You're getting into the big time now, woman ~ that is a serious chunk of poundage, & any time you don't believe it, you gotta go pick up a bag of something that weighs 30 lbs. It's SO good for the ego!
Monica - 30 pounds, that's awesome!! Way to go. I know it's tough going - but you can do it. I love hearing success stories like that! You'll have to post pictures sometime - I would love to see the progress!
Oh, and I'm remembering something you posted on my blog a while ago - I never responded. And you probably wouldn't go back that far to read it if I posted it now. My girls are 2 years apart - but Reghan is only 4 pounds heavier than Sadie! It's crazy. I need to get with the blog program - your blog looks great. The kids are cute! I remember when Hannah was born - seems like yesterday!
Post a Comment