Monday, October 16, 2006

Grr....

I hate when things don't go my way. I have tried several times to upload pictures from this weekend with no success :( I will say that Iwill not be weighing in today because I have forgotten to take my pills all weekend and then thoughtlessly ate high sodium foods. I will wait until my medicine has had a chance to work.

Pray for us. Allen is away on a business trip until Thursday night. I don't know who is going to have a worse time.....the kids being without their dad and sick of mom, Allen with no family to come home to and having to share a room with two other guys, or me with no best friend coming home to see me and hug me and kiss me, not to mention help!

10 comments:

Troy & Sherry said...

my poor friend - i have no babies and i would cry if troy was gone for 4 days - we will pray for you and if you need to talk to a grown up just call...love you

The Diva Girls said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Monica said...

Ha ha ha! You are super. I will have to remember that when I am about ready to go cookoo :)

Scott and Beth said...

Scott is going out of town on December 12-15 and I am already sad about it! I don't know what I'm going to do for 3 nights by myself! I hope your week flies by!

Sam said...

Oh monica, I hated coming home to an empty house so badly. I will keep you in my prayers. Call me if you need something. Except maybe the kiss. I am not sure I can handle that one. :) But I do love you and I will keep you in my prayers.

Did you try to do the filmloop?

Jen said...

Praying for you my friend. Steve has 2 work 2 long days this week and that is enough for me!

Monica said...

You guys are all so great. Thanks for the support.....you guys are the best brazieres anyone could ask for :)

Anonymous said...

No way!! Girl, this was JUST me last week! Paul was gone from Sunday morning through Thursday evening to Denver. I stated that it was the longest week of my life aside from bootcamp, nights were the worst. I hope yours goes QUICKLY. And forget about weighing in ~ focus on not killing anyone, yourself included!

Come here & post any time you need it -- we will all be here to hold up the wall while you bang your head on it.

Monica said...

Ha ha ha! You never cease to make me laugh, Danna :) Thank you....I just may be taking you up on that!

tamara said...

Michael will be out of town Thursday and Friday. I wish that he was at home, but what can I say it is his job. I know what you mean about the kiss and help. while the kids kisses are great there is just somehting about being able to melt into it and then to just simply be. I will pray for you. love ya. call me if you need anything