Sunday, October 22, 2006

Karate Kid. Joseph is brushing up on his black belt which he will continue to need in order to fend off his lunatic sisters :) I laughed so hard when I saw this picture!

This was so good for my mommy heart. Hannah got her Bible and was reading it to her brother.


Buddies! Daddy giving Joseph rasberries. Joseph gets him in a headlock. Special!


Pastor Shawn Craig holding baby Audrey for her dedication. She was such a little doll. He is actually the Craig from the Christian group Phillips, Craig and Dean! Cool :)


Yeah, I am training her early. Too bad Cinderella missed the ball :)

5 comments:

Karen said...

Awesome pictures Monica! LOVE the picture of Joseph doing his Jackie Chan impersonation! That is hilarious!!!!!!!!
You do have the cutest kids!! They are so wonderful!
I love you and them dearly!

Monica said...

Ha ha ah..that one just killed me. I really love the one of Audrey. It kinda reminds me of the Lion King :)

Scott and Beth said...

I LOVE the one of Hannah reading her bible to Joseph! That is the sweetest thing ever!

Anonymous said...

Awesome pics, Monica! The dedication one reminds me of when Kelli was born. At four days old, we took her to our church in San Antonio, & Paul stood up & held her up like that to announce her arrival. He was SO PROUD!! My heart burst wide open. :o)

Jen said...

Love Joseph's picture - he'll make Daddy proud already into action flicks :). Precious baby dedication pictures.