Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Dakota, Allison and Gavin!


Hey guys!!!! It's me, Hannah :) I like talking to you on the phone, but today I am just writing on the computer. My mom says that you guys read our blog. I am glad you do. I wish I could see you more; I miss you. But maybe you can try to keep up with our crazy family by reading about all we do.

We watched the Packer game. It was beautiful. Hi cousins! Hello we saw Brett Favre...we're a team (yes, I am typing exactly what she is saying right now :P). I want to play with you but there is a snake. Uncle Chris brough the snake out???? Why? He has to put it back in the cage so I be safe! (Ha ah ah ha she is cracking me up!). I love you very much, Bye! XOXO

6 comments:

Jen said...

Isn't it great our kids have a great relationship with their cousins! Hey I just came across Malissa's (Bonner) website. It is malissasmerrygoround.blogspot.com.

Monica said...

Yes, my kids are so lucky to have such wonderful family members and friends! We love you all immensely. How did you find Malissa?

Jen said...

I actually found it looking on Katie (Patz)'s site.

Monica said...

Dakota

You can come to my house. I have toys. You have to come over. You can watch tv with me. I love you cousin! I have some pudding. Do you want to taste my pudding?

Monica said...

Allison,

I have some toys. Go Brett Favre. Hey, Allison, I saw Brett Favre. And I play with toys. I have the Wiggle Boat video. We should watch it. I love you, Allison.

Monica said...

Gavin,

You are my cousin. We have lots of videos. I want to play with you, Gavin. I am very sad. I miss you. I went on a train, Gav. It was a little steam engine train. I love you.