Monday, October 09, 2006

Football Sunday

There was a rumble scheduled in our house for 12pm central time on Sunday. The Rams were playing my beloved yet shamefully under 500 Packers (1-3). We had our Packer and Rams garb on. Hannah said she wanted to be the Packer cheerleader, so I had to let Emily be the Ram cheerleader just for her daddy. Joseph doesn't have anything Rams, so oooh look at that he had to wear Packer things too ;) Hannah told her teacher at church, "Yeah, I have to go now. We are going to McDonalds and then were going to see Brett Favre." That's my girl!!! We had a good time cheering during the game. It was a pretty fun game to watch...that is until there was only :35 on the clock and Leonard "I am a murderer and should be in jail" Little knocked the football out of Brett Favre's hands to end the game :( So sad for me!



Hannah dancing as the Rams get yet another penalty. Emily watches in disbelief.

The Rams fan club

My cheerleaders!


Go Pack Go!!!! Fun times :)

11 comments:

Scott and Beth said...

Looks like you all had fun even if the Packers didn't win. You also have the prettiest cheerleaders ever!

nicandsi said...

hey monica who is leonard little and what did he do? i've never heard of this man we don't hear much of american football in the u.k xxxx

Sam said...

you have such a wonderful family. Who is able to learn to love football even if daddy is wrong

tamara said...

love the pics. girl you are looking good. you can really tell about the weight loss. keep it up and soon you will be so skinny, you sexy mama you. I am so proud of you

Monica said...

Leonard Little was drunk and driving. He hit a lady and killed her. He didn't do any jail time. Then I think it was two years ago...he was driving drunk again and hit someone again....thankfully no on died this time. I can't stand that guy. Anyone without his status would have been in jail. I hate that kind of double standards.

Monica said...

Tam...thanks :) I appreciate it. I am looking forward to the skinny sexy stage...hmmm come to think of it, I have never been there!

Sam said...

Would it sound wrong if I said that you may not be skinny, but your smile and your personality make you sexy anyway? Please remember I am not related to my sister in anyway when I say that. :)

Troy & Sherry said...

hey friend- keep up the amazing work - i am so proud of you - you guys are doing wonderful! miss you tons and can't wait to see you soon - love ya

Monica said...

Ha ha ha...Sandy you really made me laugh with the sister comment :)I really have no aspirations of being skinny. My goal at this point is to just not be AS fat :P Gotta think reasonably to begin with!

Miss you too Sherry...how did you enjoy your bday? Were you offended by the kids' card? :)

Jen said...

Yeah I gave up on the game. I'm glad I did, b/c the rest of my fam were in the other room yelling at the tv out of disgust.:)

Monica said...

Yeah Jen I have a feeling we are going to have a season frightfully reminiscent of last year!