If you look closely you can see his two teeth. I can't believe it! He is growing up too fast!!

"Yeah, I am cute...You know it!"
Here he is doing his very favorite thing...chewing on a toy and jumping in his exersaucer (thank you so much for that Jen!!!)

5 comments:
LOL! I take teeth pics too, Monica! Contorted, face-pulling, LOOKYYYYY teeth pics.
Ha ha ha...you are not kidding!!!! It is not a fun process for either of us :) I like to have it documented though. I am a picture fool, plus I make scrapbooks and baby books for my kids.
Hey...Jason and I were both laughing at the pictur of your little guys teeth!!! We were like only monica would think to do that for a picture! :) I love it!!!
I just came across a picture of you, Jason, and me up at PV yesterday! WoW! were we young!!! Hey, you should see PV now! It is awesome!!! No more TP's it is now big cabins!! So beautiful!!
Glad that your week went well!!! and I am with you on the LOVING the weekend!!! I love Jason being home!!! Specially since my surgery!!! PRAISE THE LORD FOR FRIDAY NIGHT-SUNDAY PM!!!
Enjoy your weekend!
Tee hee..I know crazy camera mom :) Awww....I was just thinking about those summers. Fun times. Wow, I didn't know they went to cabins! That would be nice to keep the weather at bay. How many are there? Who is the reigning WagonMaster?
So what are you guys doing up there? Are you taking classes or teaching??
I would love to see that picture. Would you email it to me? My email is MandA92201@yahoo.com
Post a Comment