Monday, October 09, 2006

More more more pictures




Love these pictures. Just had to share these too. Man, I take a lot of pictures. Allen said he wonders if I have turned some Japanese like Asagi :)

4 comments:

Sam said...

I love the pictures too. Maybe we should take a fall drive to that tea shop Tammy keeps talking about for girls day and take some picts along the way. ;)

Monica said...

I haven't heard of the tea shop. Sounds delightfully fun.

Jen said...

Great job! Oh I miss Asagi! Do you know how she's doing? I went and visited Matt's grave the other day. He died about 6 years ago this October. I can't believe it has been that long. I drive by the cemetery often, so it makes me think of high school and all of us hanging out at your parents' house. Good times!

Monica said...

Wow! I can't believe it has been that long!!!!! I still have a hard time thinking that he is gone. We really did have a fun time :) We were just talking about our campfires/cabbage patch kid hunt/coyote howling times!
Asagi lives up in menominee I think. We saw her a couple of years ago and then never even an email after that. Ha, maybe we scared her away again. She has a little girl named Emi....she was a hoot...totally ruled the roost.