Tuesday, October 17, 2006

My little angels. Emily Madison 17 months old, Joseph Harrison 5 months old and Hannah Morgan 3 years old. They are my world!Can you tell they are all related? Who do you guys think they look like?


My little man all dressed up in his church clothes with his Auntie Sandy


Me and the love of my life. I sure miss seeing that sweet smile and feeling those strong arms around me and those. Me and my pumpkin in the pumpkins :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Monica,

I have a smile on my face as I write this. I am so excited to discover your blog! Your family is beautiful and you are a radiant mom! I am new to the blogging world and I obviously have hours of reading to do just catching up with so many. Wishing God's richest blessings!

Troy & Sherry said...

Hey friend - what fun pictures - i sure do wish we lived closer - we will come to see you when we are moved into the house - which should be sooner than later - yahooo :) remember when we went and picked apples at that orchard -when i was falling DEEP in love with my hubbie....such fun and it just gets better and better...

Anonymous said...

They look like triplets!! And since you & hubster look so much alike, it's hard to tell who they favor, but I would have to say they all got his nose!

Scott and Beth said...

I love, LOVE the picture of you and Allen! You two look so happy! I also love the one of the kids! It is adorable! I think I see you both in them. Sometimes I see you and sometimes I see Allen. Emily looks like Allen a lot to me.

Monica said...

Nicole!!!!!!! It is so good to hear from you. God brought you to mind just a little bit ago :) Ha, I know why...I was thinking about how slowly the French eat and I remembered you having a date while in France :) Fun times!!! Can't wait to catch up

Oh yeah, Sherry! I do remember. Funny thing...the Cards were in the World Series and they are one game away from that tonight. It was so fun!!!!

Danna...yeah no doubt they have Allen's nose :) It is fun to hear what you guys see

Jen said...

I love the picture of you and Allen. Is he back home today? I bet you guys are all trying to get his attention at the same time.:) I'm sure he's loving it!

Monica said...

Ha ha ..you know it Jen. It has been bedlam here since he has been back :) I am so glad he is so loved. We are so grateful to have him back!