Tuesday, October 24, 2006
A Heavy Heart
Please be in prayer for my family. My Aunt Annie (my mom's sister) just found out she is not doing well. Her cancer has grown 70% since August. It is now around her bronchial tube. She is in a terrible amount of pain, and it is really close to her heart as well. I am praying for her to be at peace and to be comforted. Please pray with me. It is so hard :( She is a Christian though so we know that it will be so much better for her to be with her Lord.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
oh monica i wish i could be there to help you all it is so hard when a family member is ill and you know it is terminal as you know i went thru this with my dad last year please please know that you are all in our thoughts and prayers please send our love to your mum i will e-mail but i know her pc acts up, and god bless to your aunt, your mum told me a while ago when she was first diagnosed please all take care and know that all our love is with you xxxx nicki,simon,george and olivia-rose xxxx
i love you monica - you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers....hang in there and if we can do anything let us know!
I'm sorry to read this, Monica. Cancer is a painful thief. I am praying for you & your family.
Monica, we will be praying for you all! I am so sad to hear this! Please tell your mom we are praying for her too! Does your aunt live in WI? Please let me know if there is anything else I can do! Love you bunches!
Post a Comment