Today Joseph had his first tooth break through. That is a record in our family. Hannah got her first on her 5 month birthday. His 5 month birthday isn't for 6 days yet :) He is also going to be starting fruit. He loved the banana! Yes, I made sure he didn't choke on the bites he was taking already. Ahh, the difference between the 3rd child versus the first. We were nervous for Hannah to start eatin Cheerios at 7 months :)
Wednesday, October 04, 2006
Growing up!
Today Joseph had his first tooth break through. That is a record in our family. Hannah got her first on her 5 month birthday. His 5 month birthday isn't for 6 days yet :) He is also going to be starting fruit. He loved the banana! Yes, I made sure he didn't choke on the bites he was taking already. Ahh, the difference between the 3rd child versus the first. We were nervous for Hannah to start eatin Cheerios at 7 months :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Yeah I am sure he is already doing things that Sami wouldnt ever get the chance to do till she's 18 or so. :)
yay joseph well done little mate congratulations on your first tooth xxxx
I love those big eyes! Too cute!
Ha :) It is so true Sandy...we were much more cautious with Hannah. I don't know if it is Poor Hannah or poor Emily and Joseph :)
Too funny....pictures must surprise him. Almost every picture he gives me bug eyes.
What a little man! so cute :)
love you friend - thanks for my TM yesterday - it made my day!
Love those baby blues! Chewin' on a banana probably helps the soreness of teething too :).
Yeah...that was exactly what I was thinking Jen! He has another one just about ready to come through too. Poor kid.
You are welcome, Sher! My pleasure..just wanted you to know I was thinking about you :)
That pictures is so cute!!! His eyes are huge! I love it!!!
Thanks for your well wishes with my surgery! I am healing...slowly but surely! Ugh! :(
Oh, bummer, I just had something else I wanted to say and now I cannot think of it for the life of me!!! Hmmm....I may be posting again real soon if the thought pops back into my very sleepy head!!!
Love,
Cari
Sure enough! As soon as I pushed Publish I remembered what I was going to say...(nothing real exciting)
Anyways, what you said about being nervous or careful with your first baby eating things at 7 months...with our son Calvin (being a preemie) he was not able to eat anything but formula until 1 year!! Then when our second son came along...me being a bit brainless had no clue how to take care of a Normal Healthy baby, Freaked out at my mom for giving him Graham Crackers at 11 months! The poor guy hadn't had anything but formula up until that point!!! He was nice and chubby though...didn't seem to hurt him any! Emma came along and we didn't give her eating a second thought! I am sure we gave her food way early!? They all seem to make it through it though don't they? Ahhh...the joys of parenting!
Cari...I am so glad you are healing well. I can't imagine how slow it could be. Don't you just love pain medicine?!?!?! I know after my 3 c-sections it was my best friend :) Too funny about your kiddos and how you too got progressively more laid back!
Post a Comment