Playing at the park. It is funny...not only as parents do you relax more with each new kid, but also as grandparents. MawMaw used to get so nervous with Hannah on things....Emily not so much :)
My three cuties. It only took 15 pictures to get this one. Poor Joseph!
Allen said it looks like she is in an ad for jeans :)
I am so blessed to have such cute little angels. God is good!

4 comments:
I love that you love pictures as much as I do! I love to see pictures of your cuties!
Yeah, I am a picture maniac. In fact, I had to go and buy a 2g memory card to make sure I have enough room :)
I love the picture of Hannah struttin' her stuff - hilarious! What kind of camera do you have? We are looking at getting a new one.
It is a Canon PowerShot. I absolutely love it! We had a Kodak Easy share. It was a terrific camera for my first digital. I just wore it out :)
Post a Comment