Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Whooo Hooo!
I am so grateful to report that I had a loss of 2 pounds last week! Relief. I didn't have much hope after going to two all you can eat places. This brings me to my lowest so far and a total of 37 pounds lost. Allen also lost 2 pounds. He has now lost 71 pounds! Keep praying for us. This month has almost been as hard as our first one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
Wow! Can you believe you have almost made it to 40 pounds? That is AWESOME! Are you still winning "The Biggest Loser"?
I don't know. I have to call Dana in a couple of minutes. I will let you know :)
Hey hey!! Another deceitful period come & gone, & TWO POUNDS in one week??! *high fives*
Together you guys have lost an entire person!!!
congrats friend! great job - i think i lost one pound ....oh well! keep it up friend! i love you!~
I am so proud of you Sherry! YOu guys are doing awesome. I HATE how slow it is losing this weight...but thankfully it is adding up slowly but surely.
Yes, you were right again Danna :)
Beth...yes, we are still winning our Biggest Loser. We are up by 6 pounds....come on Dana, you can do it!!!!
Can I be jelous you are doing so wonderful. You look great.
Don't be jealous, Sandy. It has been blood, sweat and tears....well, ok, not so much blood :)
You CAN do it. If I can do it, anyone in this world can. I am the worst rebel when it comes to food!
Monica, Take a bow, your doing excellent on your weight loss! Keep it up!!!
Thanks for helping me with my blog photos! You are highly appreciated! I will send you more photos soon!
That is great!!! Keep it up!!! :)
Hi, Monica. This is Tristan from the good old college days. I read what you posted on "Death of a Dream", and I want you to know I am sorry for the pain you are experiencing right now. I have had to deal with similar feelings in the past due to infertility issues. God taught me (and is continuing to teach me) so much about Himself through it and now I can say I wouldn't trade any of it for the world; however, I know it's a painful experience. It is truly like a death.
Thankfully, God knows our aches and can give so much more comfort than any human words or material possessions can offer.
Guess I clicked on the wrong spot for my comment on "Death of a Dream" (sorry).
Hey Tristan!!! Good to hear from you. I have seen pictures of you and your two cuties :) What are you guys up to??
Post a Comment