
Jenny and Danna. You don't get away that easy. I also found some youth group pictures ;)
Notice I picked one without me in it? Matt is the one in the middle on the fireplace. Danna is next to him, Jenny is next to her, and Kelley is next to her in plaid. Fun times!

11 comments:
Oh my goodness! I am so excited that Danna gave me this link! I'm the crazy girl (looking at what, I have no clue) up front. Don't know if you remember me well-- I'm Kelley's old friend, Deb Huolihan, now Deb Tynan. This picture brought back so many memories-- every time I think of you I remember driving back from some event (don't remember what) and the road was super slick (winter?)... that old car of yours was sliding all over the road & us girls packed in their like sardines were FREAKING out! One of the most memorable times of my life! Do you remember how glad we were to get home, sheesh... seems like just yesterday. Anyway, I hope all is well with you and your family-- I miss you guys so much-- you were such a great influence in my life and I'm thankful to have grown up with such a great bunch of people. Take care & love, Deb (P.S... you have a BEAUTIFUL family!)
Hilarious! Oh to have stayed looking that way! Oh we had a fabulous time being teenagers. No one can fault us for that :)
I've been so lax in commenting, Monica! I'm so sorry -- I loved all your posts -- the weight loss one, OH MY WORD HIGH FIVES YOU ROCK!!! hee hee And the pictures & now these old times ones.
Just a great blog you got, babe.
Hey Deb! I was wondering if it was you on Danna's sight :) Small blogging world huh? Good to hear from you! That is too funny, I don't even remember that car adventure. Ha, you guys were probably thinking it was really bad out because of my driving, but I was clueless :)
Yeah, Jen! Cabbage Patch hunt, campfires. Loved it!
Hey Kelley!!!! So good to hear from you. We have been worried about you as we saw you don't have your blog site anymore. We love you! Yes, you sure did love that boy! We all did :) He was such a goofball. We were lucky to have the youth group we did.
Thanks Danna. You are always such an encouragement to me. Is that your gift? If it isn't, it sure has been a gift to me.
Glad you enjoyed the pictures. I just laughed! I was hoping no one would be offended :)
Hey Monica...I have one of those horrid myspaces. ;) Actually I love it...it's private & I've been able to get in touch with so many old friends. The URL is: http://www.myspace.com/jo77bella in case you'd ever want to join. Add me! I blog frequently in there, & it's more personal than it was on Ed's site. I like knowing who my audience is. :)
Monica, I was thinking today, & I've been trying to get here to comment all day to tell you. If this helps you, I wanted to share. This part of weight loss is temporary. It's not a permanent way of life you're looking at (how defeating is THAT?). Maintenance, after losing, is SO different & SO MUCH EASIER. So, in case you're feeling like the road will never end, it WILL. And once you reach your goal, maintaining is less sacrifice.
I feel a little silly saying all this now, after reading your comment on being encouraging, but I DO try to be encouraging. I don't know if it's my gift. Thank you for telling me I've helped you. I can be way overly helpful. To the point of alienating.
Danna, you are awesome. You really are encouraging to everyone.
Monica, thanks for these pictures, so many memories.
Jen, do you get those WCA times? Did you see the write up on Phil and Jill. Wow, all the kids! And Lindsay has 3, also.
I just heard that Julie McD is married and going to have a baby.
I am now thinking about Pastor Ken and Dawn and wondering how old their kids are and what they look like!
Liesl - Yeah I got the WCA write up. Good to see them and see they are doing well. I heard his parents may be moving to Waupaca, so you might see them Mol when you go up to the cabin. Last time I saw Pastor Ken & Dawn was at Monica's wedding and the kids looked so grown up! They must be all teenagers or older by now - wow!
Danna....thank you. It is encouraging that maintenance is easier. I am not sure if I could battle like this for the rest of my life and be victorious. Flesh...so very weak.
Liesl! Doesn't that all seem like a lifetime ago? Who does the WCA times? How many kids does Phil have? Has Brent gotten married yet?
Jen...who might be up by the cabin? I know the Landowskis live up there. I just love Pastor Ken's kids. They are so cute and marvelously behaved!!!
I think Dave T. does the WCA times. Actually Denise L. sent me a Christmas letter with all the kids and grandkids pics. Phil's firstborn is his twin! Brent isn't married. The girls are. Lindsay has 3 kiddos. So neat to hear from them!
Post a Comment