Thursday, January 11, 2007

Happy birthday, Buddy!

Joseph is now 8 months old. I really can't believe how fast time is flying! He is officially mobile. He began crawling on all ours consistantly exactly one week ago. He is still a month ahead of the girls :) He is getting vampire teeth. Not the top middle but the ones on the side. Too funny. Only the right has popped through. Then today he pulled himself on the first stair as you can see from the next picture. Looks like we need to get the gate out again!



"No, really. I am completely innocent!"

4 comments:

Scott and Beth said...

Wow...he is really changing so much! I love the last picture! He is a very cute baby! He seems to be getting more hair now too.

Troy & Sherry said...

oh he is so stinkin cute - counting down the days until we come - thank goodness it is friday :) yahoo!

Monica said...

I know. He is starting to look like a little boy isn't of a baby. Yes, more hair...and it is going to be unruly just like his daddy's :0)

We are too Sherry!!!

Scott and Beth said...

Yes...I was thinking that he doesn't have such a baby like face.