Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Room 321

Ok, when I ride the exercise bike I get really bored unless football is on. So I was bored on my morning ride and grabbed an old photo album. I laughed and laughed. I had to share with you some of the treasures I found. In college Liesl, Sherry and I roomed together for the '94-'95 school year. Poor Anne....or was it poor us because of Anne? "Shut UP Anne!"



Artist Series time. Here we are decked out for the Boys Choir. I HATED artist series! The concert was actually good. However not only did I have to go on a date with Sherry (no offense, just had hoped it had been the guy I liked). Then I had to sit behind said guy and his date! Grrrr. Now do you guys see why I say I can't wear pink???? Eeek!


Ahhh, room bonding. Nothing bonds a bunch of girls like a room leader mandated group facial. Is anyone else a bit frighened? Liesl, I didn't know you played soccer. Your stance is perfect :)


Sherry, all I can say is WHY???? Why did we do things like this? I am glad you were the one in front :) Whose humongous shirt was that anyway?

12 comments:

Scott and Beth said...

All I can say is "wow"...the hair styles back then were great!

Monica said...

ha, I knew someone would just love my french poodle do :)

Scott and Beth said...

A great look!

Troy & Sherry said...

oh my goodness - that made me laugh out loud - how embarassing - we have all gotten so much better looking in our old age :) now i am scared troy will look at your blog ....eek! those were the good ole days - i am glad we were roomies because we are bonded for life now.

Jen said...

I love these pictures. I remember the last one of you and Sherry. I can't imagine all of you in one room. I wish I would have been up there to see that!

Cari Mohler said...

OH, My, Word!! These bring back some funny memories of you all! Very cute pictures! Wow! Those were the days huh? :)

Cari Mohler said...

Ok guys...I showed the picture of you all ready for the artist series to your dear Jason...he said one giant... WOW! Very cute! :)

Monica said...

Ha ha ha....yeah, giant wow! Not much else you can say to that "lovely" look we all had :) Say hi to him for me. He was always one of my favorites!!!

FranknSteph said...

My sister & I both enjoyed the flashback!

Liesl said...

Oh, I am roaring. Now Lukus knows why we did NOT meet in college! I have so many memories flowing now. I am dying laughing. Remember the matches, Monica? Oh, man. We really were flammable with all that hairspray! Lukus had comments for everyone's dress--we all look like fundamentalist freaks! :-)
Sherry, remember the vegetable soup you threw on me in the shower! I could have killed you! BUt then again, what about those worms in your bed! Thanks, Monica, you made my day.

Monica said...

Steph....good times at old NBBC. Although I think my group of rebelrousers scared you and your sister. You guys were so quiet :)

Liesl...I KNOW I just laughed when I saw these. Too funny. Yeah and we thought we looked awfully good that artist series! Baptist to the core :P

You know. I have a picture of that. I couldn't remember who threw it on whom, but I just found that picture too. I will have to post it. Funnnnny! I didn't get a picture of the worm incident though....Sherry was toooooo mad. Liesl, remember the covert laundry operation?

Liesl said...

How could I forget Operation Laundry. Oh, my. I've never felt so caught! Besides when Wendy "Stopitmeister" came around to bust us.