Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Quote of the Day

Today Hannah was building with her big lego blocks in the dining room. Emily repeatedly knocked them down. She was getting so frustrated. Then Joseph joined in. She was outnumbered. He knocked it down again. Hannah thumped him in the forehead and exclaimed, "YOU are a hillbilly." I just died laughing. He just looked at her like.."so?" That girl kills me!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!! Isn't it kind of sad/hard to watch each kid try to do his/her own thing & never really can? It's way diff't to be a sibling than to be the oldest, that's for sure!

My last two despise each other. They fight constantly -- it drives me nuts & hurts my heart.

Scott and Beth said...

Ha...that is so funny! She is too smart! I'm sure you laugh at the things they say and so all the time!

Troy & Sherry said...

ha ha - that is hilarious - she can call uncle troy a hill billy any time :)we can't wait to see you guys - we are counting down the days - 2 1/2 weeks - yahoo!

Liesl said...

That beats Elijah, in high indignation, calling Eden, "You, PONYTAIL!"

Monica said...

Liesl that is soo funny! I guess it is way better than a lot of things he could have come up with :)

Jen said...

Where did she even hear that? Way too funny!

Sam said...

I know where she heard it but I am not telling on her mommy. :)~ It is great that Hannah has that capacity to learn and use the new words in content. SHe is avery smart young lady. you are a great teacher !