Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Last Weekend

My wonderful husband before he took me on my birthday date!


We like to watch the ball drop on New Years. We watch a rerun of it though because we celebrate when it is midnight central time :)


Happy New Year! We had a really nice time with everyone. It was actually a relaxing night. I got a huge birthday present. I was able to watch the final Packers game. It may have even been Brett Favres last game ever. That makes me so sad :( It was awesome. They played well and beat the BEARS at Soldier Field. Too much fun!!!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and Allen look great in your date picture! I would say that Chris and Dana are scared about losing...

Monica said...

:) Chris even went and worked out yesterday. I think we are in trouble!!!!

Anonymous said...

Don't think that way! You have to win! I am so competitive! I feel like I’m on your team…my team always wins!