Tuesday, January 02, 2007

More of Jake


Here is Jake climbing. It was amazing...if not a little creepy. He got scared with all of us holding and watching him. He got up and kept stretching. Eventually he reached a hole in the top of that black thing. He then slithered his way vertically up into the hole.

Hannah finally agreed to touch him but would only touch the tip of his tail. I was proud of her!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

more great pictures monica! i don't know if i would have been as brave as you were--touching that snake. it looks like you all had a great time--you did a lot of traveling. be thankful your kids don't get carsick! when we went to AZ for my grandma's funeral, ty got carsick...not good. anyway, your bro did a good job on those clothes. super cute!

Monica said...

EEEEk!!!! Poor Ty and poor you guys. How did all that turn out? I know I have been so blessed with my kids. I don't know what we would do. We travel all the time :)

Come on Karmen, you have always been an adventurous one!!!

Anonymous said...

Good for Hannah! Again...I would not come near one!