Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Here we Go!!!

Dummm duhmmm dummmm, I lost two pounds this week. Now before you go congratulating me that is only 2 of the 4 holiday pounds I gained. GRRRR!!!!! I feel like I have been hungry this whole week :( Allen did awesome. He lost 8 pounds. That is 8/9 holiday pounds he gained.

Chris and Dana are doing awesome. They lost a combined total of 13 pounds! Wow, we have a lot of work to do. They pulled into the lead by 3 pounds. We are so proud of you guys :) Keep up the good work....but not that good! We want to win the date night and $100 ;P

7 comments:

Scott and Beth said...

Great job to both of you...don't even count the holiday weight gain...you lost 2 pounds and Allen lost 8! Hooray to both of you!

Also, I am happy for Chris and Dana...BUT you guys can't let them win! My team always wins:)

Anonymous said...

WOMAN! You LOST! That's what matters. Stop the rest of this post. ;o)

*HUGS*

Anonymous said...

Good job Monica! A loss is great no matter what. Hey if you are ever interested I have some things that I have tried and have helped me lose a little weight. If you want to know about it tell me....

Monica said...

Beth you crack me up. You are quite the competitor :)

I know I know...I knew you would say that Danna! I don't deserve to have lost any more as I was hungry all week.

Karmen....yes, yes yes! I would love to hear what you have done. I can't imagine you ever having to lose weight though.

Monica said...

Beth you crack me up. You are quite the competitor :)

I know I know...I knew you would say that Danna! I don't deserve to have lost any more as I was hungry all week.

Karmen....yes, yes yes! I would love to hear what you have done. I can't imagine you ever having to lose weight though.

Troy & Sherry said...

Great Job Monica!
Keep up the good work! Can't wait to see you guys!

Monica said...

Thanks Sherry. I am so proud of you guys too! I am in awe of your success.