Friday, January 12, 2007
Not a Fluke!
Well, I was wondering if his pulling up on the stairs was a bit of a fluke. Nope. Today while we were in the bathroom (that is where we spend most of our day seeing we have two preschoolers one potty trained and the other almost :p) he started to kneel by the bathtub. I was surprised at how gracefully he did it for his size....he is a big guy over 20 pounds already. I put him on the carpet because he was slipping backwards. He pulled up immediately and STOOD!!! I couldn't believe it. For some of you this is no big feat as your kids walked early....my girls didn't walk until the day after their first birthdays (isn't that weird that they both did it when they were exactly the same age? 366 days old?). I made him try it again just to be sure. Yahoo. He did it again. Kids are just so much fun. Way to go, Buddy Boy! Mom is very proud of you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
joseph - you have about a month of practice to show us how you walk like a big boy :)
called you at lunch monica to catch up - i missed you crazy busy mama ....we will talk soon!!
Wow! I love to see kids learn to walk! That is so cool! He's so smart!
well done joseph you really are a little superstar as too are you big sisters, by the way monica thankyou so so much for my birthday card when my mum read it she said we have wonderful and very loving family in the u.s, i truly do feel blessed to have such a wonderful and lovely family, i really do praise god for bringing my babe into my life and giving me sch a wonderful family love ya all take care speak soon ( really busy at hte mo with decorating )xxxx
I loved when Sierra started to learn to walk - less picking her up all the time:). Great job Joseph! I can already sense you wanting to have another baby since your baby is growing up so fast. Am I right?
Nic....I am so glad you got your card. Did you have a good birthday? How old are you? I forget. Aww...tell your mom we feel lucky to have you guys as well.
Jen...yes, I still am looking forward to one more. I am worried about the financial part of it though. When are you not trusting God and when are you not being financially responsible??? I don't know. Any thoughts anyone
You NEED to take Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University! It is awesome! I believe when we starting dating we had about 12k in credit card debt, 2k in medical and 35k in cars. Since then (2004) we have paid off all but 19k on a car and we now have a mortgage. We also paid cash for our wedding...it wasn't a huge one...maybe 8 or 9k. All we did was what Dave told us to do. We also have 5% of our income going into our 401k and save money every month for vacation fund, gift fund ect. I could go on and on...I really need to call you.
Hmmm....I have never heard of that before Beth. I will have to look that up. Wow, you guys are quite impressive!!
You ought to go to his website (www.daveramsey.com) and listen to his radio program. He is a Christian. He explains how the bible says debt it not wise. One verse he uses a lot is Proverbs 22:7 "The rich rules over the poor, And the borrower is slave to the lender." He also teaches tithing. He teaches you how to get out of debt, pay cash for what you buy, budget, invest and he even teaches you how to purchase insurance. I could go on and on...he is great!
Post a Comment