Wednesday, January 10, 2007
The Fire is Gone!
No...not in my marriage, but in my weight loss endeavors. I am tired of it! I am sick of being on this plateau for two months. It feels like these two months have just been a waste of precious time. I have been so hungry this week. I am waining in the will power department. Whine....whine....whine I know. Just wanted to vent and see if you guys had any words of wisdom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Well, unfortunately I do not have any words of wisdom. The only thing I can say is that you haven’t been gaining any weight…not losing much…BUT not gaining either! That is definitely good! I know Weight Watchers has been good for you, but maybe you should try another type of diet. Maybe you need a change. I’m sorry you’re so frustrated with it! If it’s any consolation…I think you’re doing great! I am really impressed with you!
Yeah skinny minny...I know you don't need to worry about this :) but I appreciate your compassion for me. It really does help. You are right. I need to be grateful that even during the holidays I had negligable gains/loses. Perhaps I will be able to maintain this then. I need to be adding exercise. Perhaps that will jumpstart the old metabolism that seems to be in a coma of late!
At least for me, losing weight while being so hungry is really hard work. I would suggest to think of something that you know would satisfy your hunger then enjoy every bite. Then exercise some of the points away.
ah hum!
i emailed you all of my wisdom! i am plumb out of wisdom :) i love you hang in there and you will get there.....troy reminds me - you didn't gain those extra pounds in a week - it will not come off in a week - just think about it that way and it makes me more thankful i am losing faster than i gained it - i would cry if it took 5, 10 or 15 years to come off. love you bunches
I know that I'm not over weight, BUT I do struggle in the area of eating right. I get 20 points a day and yesterday I used about 19 or 20 and all I had was a Weight Watchers meal, a few tortilla chips, a package of peanut butter crackers and a chicken salad sandwich. It seemed like I hardly ate anything and all my points were gone! I WAY over eat! I also do not exercise or (as I said over email) drink water. I know it is hard to eat right and in the right amounts! I have really been so impressed with how well you've done for so long!
So Michelle, how long would it take to work off half of McDonalds menu??? :) Good suggestion though.
Sherry...it is so true that it didn't come on fast so it won't come off fast. Hard though because it tastes so good to put it on and is horrible to take it off!
It is amazing! Especially when you look at a Big Mac and fries....that is 20 points right there. You can have a pickle and a lick of splenda for the rest of the day :)
as the dietician at work said...it is OKAY to reward yourself with something that you want. GO AHEAD and have it or you will go crazy, then keep in the back of your mind that you will need to walk 10 xtra minutes. this way you will feel good about the xtra exercise because you had something that you were craving. chocolate is my weakness, i hear it calling my name about every 5 seconds....so I give myself 1 hershey kiss, and then I don't feel so bad. you look great, and you have said that you feel better...also keep in mind the "desire of your heart"...do it for that reason alone. God will take care of the rest.LOVE YA!
Post a Comment