Tuesday, January 02, 2007
Oh Well!!!
Happy New Year everyone. We are now back home. We got back last night. The trip went pretty well. I am so grateful for kids who are such good travellers. I am so lucky! I weighed in today for Weight Watchers. I also weighed in because Chris and Dana are challenging Allen and me to a Biggest Loser contest. We are going to be competing as a team. Our final weigh in will be Easter morning. Then the losing team will have to watch the winning team's three kids and send the winners out on a date :) I think it will be fun and good motivation for all of us. I didn't start off so well. The last weigh in I did was on Dec 18th....you all know what has been on the calendar between that and today. I have gained 4 pounds. I had a goal of not gaining any, but I decided that if it was under 5 pounds for those two weeks I would be satisfied. I tried to eat a little better, but I definitely didn't deny myself much :) How did all of you do that are trying to slim down?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You sound normal, Monica! Everyone gains at least 4 pounds over the holidays. So here's to being normal! And here's to starting off back on the road again. It'll all be good! ;o) *hugs*
Thanks Danna. I always look forward to your comments. How were your holidays? Yes, I am looking forward to feeling proud of myself in this department again :)
That isn't bad at all! Good luck on your contest with Chris and Dana!
thank you. I have a feeling we are going to need the luck. They are motivated :)
Post a Comment