Emily and Joseph are quickly becoming buddies. It was so cute, earlier this week he actually started to play with her. He was wrestling with her. Too funny! I hope he can appreciate his sisters even a fraction of how much they do him. I am so grateful there has never been any jealous animosity. We have prayed that way! A side note: Joseph is almost as big as Emily. In fact, I think his head is already bigger!
Squeaky clean and so very huggable. Hannah just can't get enough of her little brother. Thankfully, as in this picture, he normally doesn't even mind :)
Isn't he maturing? He looks like such a little boy to me. I am excited and sad all at the same time. Boy those are such kissable cheeks. I am hoping he is going to shoot up again soon. He is getting quite chubby :)
He has been crawling for three weeks now. He is just LOVING it. He will go off and play in another room all by himself. I think he may relish the quiet. Not to mention, he is then able to play without hugs and girls stealing his toys. He just started pulling up on things. I had a feeling this was coming. This is how I found him yesterday morning. Notice he is not only standing, but leaning over. Yikes!!! Looks like Allen's project #1 for the weekend is to lower the crib!!!
Ahhh yes! Here are my partners in crime. They are already starting to gang up on us. The door to the bathroom is usually closed, but somehow they got in. It is probably that Emily can now open doors but is keeping that to herself for a while :) They pulled the basket out, chewed on books, ripped up toilet paper, and even knocked down the shower curtain. It could have been a lot worse. As you can see, the toilet seat was up but no one was inspired. I also had just taken out the garbage....foiled again!
7 comments:
Joseph is SO handsome, oh my goodness! He & Hannah look like twins, & Emily looks so different compared to them. They are all precious, Monica.
Do you have any kind of a plan from your doctor about trying for number four yet?
ha ha too cute! i love how they all get along so well! they will always be close friends!
Cute, cute pictures! Joseph is changing so much! Emily is getting so pretty! Her little hair cut is cute!
...also...the picture of Joseph hanging over the side of the crib scared me...Allen, please fix that this weekend! I don't want him to fall!
joseph is such a cutie. you are right, he is looking less like a baby and more like a little boy! very cute. your girls are cuties too! it is sooo fun to catch up with everyone on blogs!
Now that is funny, Danna. I thought Emily and Joseph look a lot alike and Hannah looked different :)
Beth....she hasn't gotten her firt haircut yet even. Her hair is just finally growing! I KNOW he scared me half to death. Then I was talking to my mom when he woke up from his nap. I usually send Hannah in to talk to him before I get in there if I am in the middle of something. Well I looked up and Joseph was at the foot of our stairs and not in his bed! YIKES, Hannah had taken him out. ER here we come if I am not more vigilant.
You have such cute cute kids.
I sometimes wish Sami had a little brother or sister like they do. We get to play with them Thurs btw.
Post a Comment