We went outside to make lots of noise when it hit midnight. It cracked me up...when we finally came inside Hannah said, "Mommy, what WERE we doing?" It was so funny!
Hannah bought me some lipstick for my birthday. We all tried some on :)
Gavin, Allison, Gavin and me. They all picked out a special pair of earrings for me. It is a tradition that my brother buys me a pair of earrings for my birthday. Then he and Dana bought me this beautiful locket.
He actually got this thing to work a bit. Are those toes not begging to be tickled???

3 comments:
That is so funny!!! I love how kids just go with the flow and then they are like..."Ummm...what was that all about?" Very cute!!
Happy Birthday too!!!
It looks like you had a wonderful time!
Happy New Year!!
Thank you! How were your holidays? I will have to check out your blog :)
Oh I wish I could have been there to see you all. I miss seeing your family. I love the picture of your parents - so precious!
Post a Comment