Grrr...well, I gained a pound this week. I am not sure if it is because of my period or because I have been exercising almost everyday and lifting weights. It is frustrating nevertheless!!!!
Allen lost four pounds. Way to go, Babe. He had to carry our team this week. We pulled ahead of Chris and Dana :) Come on, guys! You can do it!!!!
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Of COURSE it's b/c of your period, you NINNY! Working out turns tissue to muscle, which does weigh more than fat, but that plateau doesn't usually happen until further along in the weight loss. My bet is on your rascally period!
Danna is correct...Don't we go over this with you every month:)? Next week you'll see a difference. You're doing great! I'm so glad my team is winning!!! Great job!
keep it up monica-
you are doing wonderful!
i love you friend
See next week you will do much much better because of your period this week. Every month it is hard for you this week. I will keep you in my prayers that you will lose more next week.
I have completely lost track of your weight loss. Monica can you tell me again how much both of you lost since June 28th? Don't forget to post your before and now picture, I cannot wait to see it! I am so proud of you! Your doing super and you are a winner!
I have lost 35 pounds. I will post a picture soon. Thanks for reminding me.
Ha, Danna! You kill me. I am a Ninny :) I want results and it really bothers me when I feel like I am going backwards when I am really trying.
Yeah Beth...your team is winning :)
Post a Comment