Well, can you guys guess what time of the month it is? Are these months flying by or do I seem to be having it more than once a month??? As can be expected I did not have a loss this week, I didn't stay the same. In fact, I gained a pound this week :( I am not surprised though. Seems to be my pattern. I have decided that if I can maintain until the New Year, I will be doing well. So that is my goal :) I think I usually gain like 5 pounds-10 pounds this time of year. Definitely a socially eater and a covetous eater...if I see it sitting out or someone else eating, then I want it too. I am not sure how to break that cycle. Any suggestions Danna?
Karen, Roxane, and Michelle....how were your weigh ins today?
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
1 pound for this time of month really isn't bad for you. You probably did lose some weight because you seem to carry a lot of water weight. Don't you normally put on more than 1 pound during this week of the month? I know next week will be a good week!
Yes, I think last time it was like 7 pounds! But then again I had forgotten my pills all weekend too. So, I am not sure yet what is "average" in the water weight department!
Wow, how do you find my posts so fast? I just posted this :)
great job friend - we are so proud of both of you! so what weekend in jan/feb/march do you want us to come and visit you?
we love you and miss you tons~!
I lost 1 more pound even with all of the pizza eaten. But this morning I found the way to adjust for the fact that I'm nursing, and it gives me 12 more points a day! Definitely a good reason to keep nursing.
I sit here all day waiting for people to post things and for people to comment on my posts...I have a very boring job.
Post a Comment