Sunday, December 17, 2006

How Blessed am I????

I have to warn all of you....I am going to be bragging. I am truly married to the MOST amazing man and father in this whole entire world. Let me just tell all of you where I am right now....I am sitting in Panera Bread drinking a nonfat sugar free half caff vanilla latte and munching on a lemon poppy seed muffin. My husband dropped me off with my computer and told me to enjoy the time alone. He was going to take all three kids shopping! No, really I am not kidding. He has to get my birthday present and something small for Christmas. We were getting a little stir crazy today so he thought we better go while we had the chance. He is such a good dad! Every day I am more and more amazed at the delightful, intelligent, sweet, compassionate and godly man I get to spend my life and share my family with (did I mention studly and sexy :P...sorry mom is that was too much info :P)!!!!! I love you, Allen. I am so grateful for you, and I really hope the kids are angels so you will offer to do this again sometime :)

6 comments:

Sam said...

So that is where you were when mom ran into allen and the kids. She was worried you were home sick. Glad to know you were having mommy time. :)

Scott and Beth said...

That is so sweet! What a great guy! Allen is wonderful, but I really think that I actually have the best husband in the world:)

Troy & Sherry said...

awe!
i am so glad you are able to enjoy some alone time :) we are truly blessed with amazing hubbies - and i can't wait to see you friend!

Monica said...

Ok, what date did I say for you guys to come? I think I may have just suggested that as a girls night. I better get that straight right away!

Sandy...no, I was standing at the bank counter for a long time while Allen attempted to occupy the lunatics when he saw your mom! :P

How is work Sandy

Anonymous said...

I have to say the brag on husbands is a popular blog topic! And all this time I thought I was the one that caught the world's greatest! What all the blog comments say to me the most though is that the Lord blesses those who love and follow Him! Why so many in our society are convinced that marriage is faulty has really never seen or understood what it can be. Kudos to you Monica, and all of the rest of you out there, who take the time to boast about your husbands. I am truly happy for you and for the example you are leaving to our world!!

Anonymous said...

Monica,

I remember when we were living together as apt. room mates and the biggest discussion we would have is if and when we would find Mr. Right! I must say thanks to all the prayers from our parents and to our loving heavenly father, we are so blessed to have such wonderful husbands! I know that Allen and Buddy has never met but I know they would hit it off right away, they are very much alike!