Tuesday, December 05, 2006

The Time Has Come

It 'tis that time again. Are the weeks flying by to anyone else? I got on the scale and was not too hopeful. Actually I had considered that I had fallen off the wagon, got run over by it that I would just lie there for a little while. God is good and blessed my very little effort. I am down another two pounds :) Yahoo...so I have recovered from Thanksgiving and then lost another. Praise God for His faithfulness, because I surely wasn't diligent this week.

I will inform you guys of our weekend next post. Please pray for Emily's mouth. We had to take her to Urgent Care. Never a dull moment!!!!

6 comments:

Troy & Sherry said...

Great job monica - what happened to Emily? send me an email letting me know what weekends the end of jan - mar work for you to have company - i am going to make this happen - it has been WAY too long...love you!

Scott and Beth said...

Hooray! So, what is the total...37? Great job!

Oh no...I hope Emily is okay! Heather had to take Hannah to the ER a couple weeks ago for her lip too...she got two stitches and has a loose tooth.

Anonymous said...

Totally awesome, Monica! God is gracious!

And YOU are obviously doing something right, m'dear.

nicandsi said...

well done monica please please can you post more photos of you all.
i do hope emily is ok, there is never a dull moment having kids p.s mum said to say thankyou very much for her xmas card and she said she can't believe how the little'un are growing take care love ya xxxx

Monica said...

Nic...great! Tell her she is welcome. I just mailed yours the other night too. It got stuck in my bag :( Sorry about that! They sure are growing! I can't keep Joseph in the right size. He is now wearing 12 month clothes and is just turning 7 :)

Monica said...

It is 35 Beth...man, you are good :)