Friday, December 15, 2006

Amazing Little Lady

I wanted to take this opportunity to brag on my little Miss Hannah. She is now 3 years old (39 months old to be exact). Allen and I have been working with her on letters and phonics. This week we have had her sound out CAT, HAT and Hannah. She did it by herself today on the phone with my mom. So, she read cat already! She is such a smart, sweet little girl. Hannah, I am so proud of you not only because of how smart you are and how hard you work, but for how much you love your family and watch out and pray for all of us. Beauty on the inside is the most important. I love you very much!

4 comments:

Troy & Sherry said...

monica-
you have such adorable kids - i love you and miss you and have enjoyed chatting a bit more with you lately....hoepfully we will see you soon....

Scott and Beth said...

How wonderful! Are you going to home school her?

Monica said...

I do not think so. I don't think I could be that disciplined with all the other distractions. Plus I worry about the social aspect

Anonymous said...

She is precious, Monica!!! You radiate with love for your kids!

Thought of another "secret" with food: find a way to make it unattractive. If possible, that is. Like, throw it away in such a way that every bit of it gets mixed into the nasty garbage. Hard to do that if it's the 7-layer frosted cake Aunt Bessie made though. hahaha