
Here he is! My favorite little man on his first Christmas. We decided to start our gift opening tonight. First we took a walk down our lighted street to downtown. It was so pretty. We were hoping Santa would be in the corner store front like other weekends. They usually have sleigh rides too. This town is so cute. We had to settle for the enormous statue of Santa that was actually bordering on frightening. Also on the lawn was a beautiful manger and baby with a Bible verse.

This picture almost made me cry. I was showing the girls the baby Jesus. Hannah went up to him and began sooshing the baby saying, "Shhssshhh baby Jesus." It was so sweet!



Praise God for His gift of His son. I know now how much of a sacrifice that must be now that I am a parent!
3 comments:
That is so sweet! When you see that picture it truly does make you think of God sending His Son to be a babe born in a barn...What a precious gift indeed!!
Thanks for your pictures!
Love,
Carilyn
Yeah, we have been teaching Hannah the story. I don't know if I told you all or not, but when we told her they had to stay in the dirty barn Hannah said, "Euwwwwwwww." Too funny. So often I have forgotten to think what this whole experience must have felt like for them!
monica-
thanks for sharing - we love you guys and can't wait to spend some time with you - have a VERY merry christmas and travel safely...
love you so much friend!
Post a Comment