Wednesday, December 06, 2006

It is Working!

Here is my handsome little man in his first big boy bath (in the tub without his infant reclining seat :P). It makes me nervous to post a picture baring so much skin because of weird perverts, but he is just too cute!


Allen took this picture last weekend of the ice storm.


I have a crazy tradition that I must go barefoot in the first snow of the season. Well, as you can see we didn't get much snow but it counts :) Emily didn't really appreciate being included in my insanity. Joseph didn't even notice it seems :) I also wanted to post more pictures of us. I have to purpose to take more pictures of Allen and me because 99% of the memory card is full of kids pictures :)


Here is ice hanging off one of our trees. Allen took this one too.

5 comments:

Scott and Beth said...

Look how big he is getting! I don't think you're showing too much skin...that one is pretty modest.

Scott and Beth said...

I was also having trouble posting pictures this morning...

Troy & Sherry said...

he is SO cute! can't wait to see him :)

Anonymous said...

You're completely NUTS, woman! Love the pics, & you are looking littler & littler in them -- high fives to ya!

Monica said...

Danna have I told you that you are now my new favorite person????