Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Merry Christmas (IL edition)

Uncle Gary and Aunt Carlma with all the kiddos! Joseph was sooooo sick of taking pictures :)



The gift opening bananza. Wow, there were a lot of gifts to open. From left to right is Marvin, Papa with Emily, Jacob, Joe, Diana, and Kenny. Hannah gave her Uncle Alan furniture polish, MawMaw a scrub brush, Papa a mini pine tree, Uncle Gary a flour sifter, Aunt Carlma a bright orange wisk, and Auntie Chelle a pizza cutter. I guess she was into practical this year :)


My lovely friend Sandy. She was giving the girls and Sami a bath. Wow, they had a good time in MawMaw and Papa's huge two person whirlpool tub. It was bigger than our kiddie pool :)


MawMaw, Emily, Hannah holding Julianna, Papa and Joseph on Christmas Eve right after church.


The Jam session. Uncle Gary used to play for a group and so did Marvin in the background playing the drums. Hannah was studying Kenny's fingering. Too cute!

2 comments:

Sam said...

That is all christmas joy. no crazy drinks I only look like it. :) that was so cool. Sami had to show Gamma all the things Hannah taught her in the tubby tub. she puts her face underwater and blows then comes up laughing. IT is a big improvement.

Monica said...

That is sooooo cool! I am so happy Hannah taught her good things this time :) I am so glad you came over for a while. We have missed you guys.