Buddies! Hannah and Allison got matching jackets. It is so cute how my kids love Chris' kids. I am so grateful. They are having a super time!
Singing Happy Birthday to Jesus!
Paula opening the dishsoap she got from Hannah. Carrie is in the background.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
wow...seems like you had a very busy christmas. i love all the pictures though. and the presents that hannah gave out crack me up! hope you all have a great new years!
Busy busy...but very good! I am so grateful that we have such wonderful family on both sides. I know that is not always the case even in Christian families. Hey Karmen are you guys getting MORE snow? Why did it not ever snow when I lived there? Everywhere I move doesn't get snow while I am there...must be way too hot :) lol!
Hey Nicki, how were your holidays. Yes, she really is hanging in there. It was really important for her to make it one more Christmas. We are just praising God for granting that desire.
Hey Liesl! How was your TX Christmas? Did you see family this year? Happy early bday to you too :)
yes we are getting more snow. we got 8 more inches last night and it is supposed to snow all weekend off and on. right now it is not snowing though...yes, i'm sure it didn't snow when you lived here because you are too hot!! lol =)
6 comments:
wow...seems like you had a very busy christmas. i love all the pictures though. and the presents that hannah gave out crack me up! hope you all have a great new years!
i must just say aunt annie looks fabulous it looks like you all had a great time hope you have a wonderful new year too love ya all xxxx
Hannah has the gift of giving! I love the things she thought of. Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and Happy Birthday lady.
Busy busy...but very good! I am so grateful that we have such wonderful family on both sides. I know that is not always the case even in Christian families. Hey Karmen are you guys getting MORE snow? Why did it not ever snow when I lived there? Everywhere I move doesn't get snow while I am there...must be way too hot :) lol!
Hey Nicki, how were your holidays. Yes, she really is hanging in there. It was really important for her to make it one more Christmas. We are just praising God for granting that desire.
Hey Liesl! How was your TX Christmas? Did you see family this year? Happy early bday to you too :)
yes we are getting more snow. we got 8 more inches last night and it is supposed to snow all weekend off and on. right now it is not snowing though...yes, i'm sure it didn't snow when you lived here because you are too hot!! lol =)
Hannah's gift ideas are great! She is so sweet!
Post a Comment