Friday, December 15, 2006

Happy Birthday, Joseph!

This week my little man turned 7 months old. I just can't believe how fast 2006 has gone. It has been a super year with many challenges, hospital stays, a beautiful baby, Allen's new job, and a very happy family. I am so grateful for all the Lord has done. This year has also brought us halfway through our weight loss saga/journey/tormenting. I am proud of how far we have gotten, but I am weary from the journey. I sure could use prayer in this regard! We have a LONG way to go. I need healing from this stronghold in my life. This is so not to time of year to be struggling with this either.


"I love presents. They taste great!"


My 7 month old Joseph Harrison Kish. He is just such a doll. Even sick he has been such a little sweetheart!


Sisters! I love how close these two are. I hope they always stay like this.

"Who me???"

5 comments:

nicandsi said...

wow 7 months monica where has the time gone, it is great the kids are so close that is one thing i am happy wit ours is that they are close.
by the way how is your aunt annie doing could you give a little post just to keep us updated cheers hun.
take care have a super weeekend i've posted all the xmas cards over to you so you should receive them next week love ya xxxx

Monica said...

Wonderful! I am excited to get it. Did you get my card???? I will post an update soon. Thank you for the idea ;)

Scott and Beth said...

Ha...that last picture of Joseph is so adorable! I love it! He is so sweet!

Scott and Beth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Monica said...

I know I just want to kiss those cute chubby cheeks!