Friday, December 22, 2006

Our Little Family's Christmas

Hannah gets to go shopping at the Dollar Store for her very own gifts. Then she will pick out the bag and bows for each person. She gets such a big kick out of it, and I find it so fun. Here is what she bought for Allen. I laughed so hard. It is lavendar air freshener. While we were in the store she said, "My dad...he needs this." Too funny!


Emily with her cheeto face opening her first gift.


These pictures are in reverse order. Oh well. Our big gift to Hannah this year is a guitar. She was so funny. As soon as she saw the box, she said, "I fink that is a 'tar or a violin." She kills me. She loves music, so this will be her first shot at it :)


She played her 'tar the whole night. I also love this picture because you can see her curls.


6 comments:

Cari Mohler said...

That is great about your husbands gift!! :)

The girls look so cute! The "tar", what a great gift!!!

Merry Christmas!

We are heading home to my family tomorrow morning...actually this morning now...I had better get to sleep!!! ugh, I am not going to be able to get up in the morning!

Monica said...

Are you a night owl? I have gotten a little too old to stay up like I used to, but I still prefer night to morning! Ugh, I am not good with getting up in the morning.

Have a very Merry Christmas!!!!

Leah (Parrish) Millan said...

How funny! I laughed out loud about the air freshener gift. That's a great idea-- taking her to the dollar store to buy gifts. I'm going to remember that one. It will be fun when the kids are old enough to "pick out" their own gifts to give. Merry Christmas!!!

Troy & Sherry said...

how wonderful! i am glad you had such a great time and the air freshner comment made me laugh out loud....i pictured our kids saying that about troy :)..love you friend and we CAN'T wait to come and see you..i got your package - we loved it :)

Monica said...

Super. YOu are going to have to email me your new address Sherry because I am pretty sure I mailed it to the wrong place.

Yes, Leah...it is so sweet to see her scouring the store for the perfect gift :) She got my brother and sister in law negro drummer angels. Too funny! I will tell more about her gifts :)

Anonymous said...

Haha...is Allen a little stinky? That is so funny!