Thursday, December 28, 2006

Thursday in WI

The kids are having a super time visiting with everyone. Here they are spending special time with Nanna and Bumpa playing cards.


Today Allen babysat all six kids (even though technically watching your own kids is not babysitting) while all us girls went out to lunch. We were treated by Aunt Annie. It was a great time, though it didn't last nearly long enough. Then after lunch we got to do a little shopping. We found some really good deals. Nothing beats 75% off sales :)


We have been trying to break Miss Em of her pacifier. About two months ago or so we had her throw hers all away. Well, there are times that she has paci envy and steals her brother's. I caught her in the act. This one is clipped to his shirt :)


The girls got to open one more of their Christmas presents from my mom and dad tonight. It was princess dresses. They looked so cute :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the pic of emily stealing the pacifier. totally made me laugh...

Anonymous said...

I LOVE all your pics, Monica!!! I like seeing Chris & your folks so much ~ so many memories there. I think of Matt often. Your children are beautiful & they glow with LOVE!

Anonymous said...

Ha...I am still laughing about the pacifier thief! That is so funny!